Re: No-check (Was Re: WAGAMAMA

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:02:27 +0900, B. Ito wrote:

[snip]

This was the exact passage:

ポール・ニューマン、ジュード・ロウ
など、豪華キャスト競演なのに、
完全にノーチェックだったこの映画、
またもや大号泣してしまいました(汗)

This is the URL of the blog. It's entry number 59 where "Road to
Perdition
is discussed:

http://www.you-robots.com/diary/diary.cgi

Well it's worth noting one bit ...

"偶然に選んだ" that would imply that it was not checked either because of
lack of interest, or (more likely) because the author
had no particular expectation of watching it.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Yes, I think this is along the context.

I guess I'm showing my age when I know the words but can't understand what
the young people are saying. I've seen the expression 'ノーチェック - no check'
a number of times. Is it fairly common?

Mata ato de,

Phil Yff

  • Re: No-check (Was Re: WAGAMAMA
    ... This is the URL of the blog. ... It's entry number 59 where "Road to ... Perdition ... this Japanese English phrase implies '白紙、 ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: My god, will it ever stop? (9CWL)
    ... Scott Adams wrote a blog post, ... delete the whole blog entry. ... He asked his readers to vote on a topic, then he would write about it. ... A group who is concerned about Men's Rights found this entry, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • HOW TO: Customizing the CSS Friendly Adapters
    ... The entry linked below is raw. ... I will have another blog entry soon ... Follow @CrazyCancerDev on Twitter (no ... tweets yet) if you want to subscribe to different topics on developing a ...
  • RE: Revising it [Vulnerability Scanning Doesnt Work]
    ... I've finished another entry on our blog. ... IT Security Senior Staff ... Revising it [Vulnerability Scanning Doesn't Work] ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Revising it [Vulnerability Scanning Doesnt Work]
    ... It doesn't make much sense to me other than guessing that Security Focus feels that I'm advertising. ... I've finished another entry on our blog. ... Revising it [Vulnerability Scanning Doesn't Work] ...
    (Pen-Test)