Any examples of middle dot in proper names?

I'm looking for examples of proper names that contain the middle dot character (·, U+00B7). As far as I know, this character is used in the orthography of Catalan but not in other languages (except, of course, in special notations where the middle dot might be used outside normal spelling of words e.g. as a separator or as a multiplication sign). However, I was unable to find examples of proper names, such as place names or people's names, with this character, except in the sense that long names of institutions, works etc. may contain it as a part of a common word, such as "col·legi" or "il·legal".

(Background: In the design of a multilingual European keyboard, it would be desirable to be able to motivate the presence of the middle dot in the keyboard layout by saying that the character may be needed when writing proper names.)

--
Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

.