Re: Universal grammar

"Hans Aberg" <haberg@xxxxxxxxxx>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:haberg-1710061527290001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <eh2kt7$3sg$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Aslan" <aslanski2002@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am a native Turkish speaker and it's not clear to me what is meant by
this
"future future" tense??

This was two and half decades ago, and my memory of it is rather shaky, so
I do not which language it would apply to. But if the construct exists
(and I am not very good at natural language grammars) it would just be
grammatical construct for the second part of (or so I think) "if he is
doing this tomorrow, I will do that".
It is constructed in a way very similar to English. I can think of the
following (maybe).
If he is doing this tomorrow, I will be to do that.
YarIn bunu yapIyorsa, ben onu yapacak olacaGIm. (two of -acak future tense
suffix)
But it's not preferred.

--
Hans Aberg