Re: International Conference on the Phaistos Disk

Craoibhin66@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 10, 4:46 pm, Franz Gnaedinger <f...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ruud Harmsen, are you out of your mind? I don't
accept your false accusation.

This is just too fun to be true. Ruud was actually *defending* you.

I don't attack people
I only give back when I am getting attacked. For
example by you, Ruud Harmsen.

And you perceive even friendly messages as attacks.

But seriously: is it possible at all to disagree with Franz, without
him perceiving it as a personal attack?

He's just demonstrated that it's possible to agree with him
for him to perceive it as a personal attack.
The third option is to ignore him, but he has shown before
that if he notices it, it upsets him too.
The fourth options is..... what is the fourth option?

pjk

  • Re: Indians under pressure, not us, says Johnson
    ... while, but on paper they have a more than reasonable batting line-up, ... the same attack will do well against the new zealanders and south africans ... at home assuming we can find a spinning option before the summer. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Some RSC Related Idioms
    ... Yes "arahim has posted some humorous obs about CDK (hardly surprising, ... header it is no a personal attack. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: OT? - Clinton the Jogger
    ... Do you realize when you make a personal attack on someone be it at the ... "George started jogging near his home. ... It seems in addition to poor reading comprehension, enlightened liberals are just as bad at spelling and grammar. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT? - Clinton the Jogger
    ... Do you realize when you make a personal attack on someone be it at the ... "George started jogging near his home. ... jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, ...