Re: THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE IN THE QURAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Jan 12, 3:11 am, Franz Gnaedinger <f...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 11, 10:49 am, Yusuf B Gursey <ygur...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the theory you mention are not solutions of the Einstein's equation
but on Einstein-Cartan theory, which has not gained acceptance.

We had a long discussion about that. Meanwhile I found the
article I had read on the bus:

  Bojowald, Martin (2007). "What happened before the Big Bang?".
  Nature Physics 3 (8): 523–525. Bibcode 2007NatPh...3..523B.
  doi:10.1038/nphys654.

Bojowald, a German physicist, now at Pensylvania University,
on a very hot summer day, had an intuition and could solve
an Einstein equation, but guessed the solution will dissolve
once the heat wave was over. But no, the generalization
he made was justified, and allowed to go back to a time
before the big bang. You'll find several articles by Martin
Bojowald online.

this is different from what you discussed previously in that it uses
quantum mechanics. quantum mechanics smooths over the classical
singularity
.