Spamming lunatics in sci.lang

On 26 Maj, 18:10, Franz Gnaedinger <f...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 26, 4:24 pm, Harlan Messinger <h.rem...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Warned him that you'll punish him by starting a thread? You start
threads all the time. What kind of punishment is that?

I very rarely start a thread. I maintain my current
publishing thread for as long as possible, and show
up in other threads when I have something to say
that I consider of a scientific value,

You are not equipped to say what has scientific value and what hasn't,
and your contributions to other threads are irrelevant Magdalenian
spam.

  • Re: SPAM is killing this newsgroup!
    ... There's been a punishment in the past that served to correct these kind of ... behaviours from various service providers. ... Namely UDP, Usenet Death Penalty. ... I suggest this action to be taken if a *massive* flow of spam isn't terminated. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: wouldd a private server for posting create a RGPM within RGP?
    ... What punishment are you talking about? ... I think I read that in another thread recpoker is planning to do add a spam filter ... If someone was reading from a>Usenet newsreader, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Hatch chiles
    ... You deserve "The Punishment" for that. ... a Spam & Miracle Whip sandwich, on Wonder Bread, afterwards, just to get the ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT but pretty cool - $750 off Inspirons today only
    ... > No good deed goes unpunished, huh? ... spam the list isn't "punishment". ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Islam, the Religion of Ease
    ... to share a cell with Bubba thru amazing amounts of spam. ... My object all sublime is to make the punishment fit the crime, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)