Re: Wesenschau

From: Randroid Terminator (Malenoid_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/06/04

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:41:57 -0600

On 6 Sep 2004 00:06:45 -0700, imago@abv.bg (Eurasia) wrote:

>Randroid:
>
>Your browser might have had difficulties in opening the page, or the
>other option is that you opened it just when I was uploading the file
>with the meta tags, hence the broken
>
><META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="INDEX, FOLLOW">

That was a more polite response this time, thanks.

--
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/~knorr/movies/terminator.gif

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Loyalty cards again
    ... Just opening a browser, no. ... and that only covers the foreground process that Sean has running. ... for Outlook mail, Outlook calendar, Explorer, and Thunderbird ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Intense CPU strain....suggestions
    ... a request when uploading is finished. ... The XML-RPC server then could instruct the resize script to run and ... pictures, but again, you'll run into the problem that after uploading ... forces the output to the browser and the browser displays it. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Why doesnt this work?
    ... )>) uploading, instead of receiving a real-time list of files being uploaded, ... I don't know what browser settings would have an effect. ... It could show you that nothing is being transmitted until the script ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Hyperlinking to Word documents
    ... document and attach it to an email ect. ... >When you think it's opening in your browser, ... >being hosted by your browser. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Turbine Posts Full LotRO Game Manual
    ... instead of opening it in the browser. ... On Firefox or Opera ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)