Re: Daryl McCullough supports terrorist attacks

From: Stephen Harris (cyberguard1048-usenet_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:20:50 GMT

"Mike Oliver" <mike_lists@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:38ku0iF5qfps4U1@individual.net...
> You know, Stephen, I had some decaf espresso tonight,
> and it actually tasted pretty good.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee as I type. It is in a glass mug
with my name engraved on it which I got for Christmas.
I drink it with 1/2 and 1/2 which I get from Costco for only
$2 a half a gallon.

Well, I actually like you and I never knew Keith Ramsey to
be wrong, I accepted everything he wrote word for word.

I am not without psychological problems. The major one was
to accept abuse and fail to establish boundaries. So I put up
with stuff and then overheated in a flash of anger. I actually
made a mistake not denouncing Eray a long time ago. The
post about Case as a means of irritating me was the last straw.

Freedom of speech is only one right among several and it exists
in a balance with them or all liberties will be expunged.

Regards,
Stephen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Daryl McCullough supports terrorist attacks
    ... > You know, Stephen, I had some decaf espresso tonight, ... I am enjoying a cup of coffee as I type. ... I actually like you and I never knew Keith Ramsey to ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: Daryl McCullough supports terrorist attacks
    ... Stephen Harris wrote: ... >>You know, Stephen, I had some decaf espresso tonight, ... > I am enjoying a cup of coffee as I type. ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: Daryl McCullough supports terrorist attacks
    ... Stephen Harris wrote: ... >>You know, Stephen, I had some decaf espresso tonight, ... > I am enjoying a cup of coffee as I type. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: Morning Smoke, Saturday 3/24
    ... After a delicious lunch - bacon sandwiches - I'm enjoying some Cob ... Crest Dublin, coffee and John Coltrane. ... Yard work planned for later, ... pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: MON. 9/5 morning smokes
    ... 65 and a light rain in east ohio this morning. ... Enjoying a bowl of Solani ABF in an Estella. ... Espresso coffee blend in a mug hot from the French Press, ... #pipes for you once in awhile in the late evening and never seem to ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)