Re: Godel, self-reference, and framework/object confusion

On Sep 22, 5:39 pm, John Jones <jonescard...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
To begin, instead of saying a statement is 'true but unprovable' --
which confuses a framework with its object respectively,

How do you get away with this??
This is just ridiculous beyond all reason.
Do you have the first clue what "respectively" means??
You have to have 4 things in order to use "respectively"
at all. They have to come in two pairs. One pair has to come
first and the other pair has to come second. If (a,b)
comes first and (c,d) comes second, then you use
"respectively" to associate a with c, and b with d.

How are you even managing to use "respectively"
AT ALL in this??

That's just the first half of the problem.

The second half is daring to attack Godel (of all people)
for a "framework/object" CONFUSION. The approach of
that proof is VERY clear on the DIFFERENCE between object-
language and META-language considerations. It is a classic
example of observing what YOU call the "framework"/"object"
distinction CAREFULLY AND CORRECTLY.

Wtf is wrong with you? Are you THAT unable to read??

  • Re: Godel, self-reference, and framework/object confusion
    ... which confuses a framework with its object respectively, ... This is just ridiculous beyond all reason. ... language and META-language considerations. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: List of clues in ASCWC 39
    ... to add their slants within a framework. ... "If you have superseded a clue, you need not explain, unless ... Sometimes it works to my advantage as I appear to be more intelligent than I am :-) Most of the time it just confuses people. ...
    (rec.puzzles.crosswords)
  • Re: Godel, self-reference, and framework/object confusion
    ... which confuses a framework with its object respectively, ... Next we must consider self-reference. ... Godel assumes that they are the same and confuses ... spatial framework in self-reference is a position. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Godel, self-reference, and framework/object confusion
    ... which confuses a framework with its object respectively, ... Next we must consider self-reference. ... manipulation of frameworks are not the rules for the manipulations of ... Godel assumes that they are the same and confuses ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: help with tables
    ... There is no reason to print them out. ... Use directories to create a framework. ... screens, why wasn't it broken down into an EVALUATE and some in-line ... 'The code-base was laid down in 1975, a decade before those features were ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)