Whats the strongest all purpose glue available?

anyone know what the strongest "general perpose" glue available is?

thanks.......A

  • Re: GLUEING CHAIR RUNGS Special note
    ... Using the "strongest" glues is not a fix all solution. ... flexible glue and that is often not the "strongest" glue. ... by Joseph Meehan ... Just curious as to why you feel this response is "special" enough to ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Needed: decent vector or JPG images of Defender artwork
    ... I'd like to print up some sideart and ... >> whatnot to glue to the thing. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: GLUEING CHAIR RUNGS Special note
    ... Using the "strongest" glues is not a fix all solution. ... shrinking and swelling etc of the joint calls for a ... flexible glue and that is often not the "strongest" glue. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: GLUEING CHAIR RUNGS Special note
    ... After reading many of the replies, I would like to suggest that this is a special problem. ... Using the "strongest" glues is not a fix all solution. ... shrinking and swelling etc of the joint calls for a flexible glue and that is often not the "strongest" glue. ...
    (alt.home.repair)