Re: looking for Elastic plastic foil

Paul D B wrote:

In fact, it looks a bit like certain kind of transparent PC's that you
find in inflatable child toys like boats.

this should read: "like certain kind of transparent PVC's "

--
Paul

  • Re: How to create Transparent dialog ?
    ... A two-second search on ... > Paul T. ... >> In my application i need to create transparent dialog. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Swift racing boats? 2 years old or more?
    ... team from WinTech for pointint that out as well as Paul. ... are lovely boats - but that wasn't the question I was asking. ... If it wears as well as some of the club boats we already ... Paul - thanks for the report - as you say though, ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: Evening Lights 2/21/2008
    ... going to smoke my Peterson Kinsale straight shanked bulldog with some ... tour Jamaica Pond in a row boat. ... and down of the boats the music went as well. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: wooden liveaboard
    ... two marinas I've come across are so fed up with people abandoning wooden ... boats they won't allow them. ... If you don't want to buy a money pit, don't buy a boat at all! ... Paul ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: BW moorings trial (another way)
    ... waiting list for moorings. ... For boats between 9.8 and 12.28m their site says that the current ... Thats just for that length of boat - there are 831 on the whole list, ... Paul ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)