Re: How to sell Indium

Pauly wrote:

I was asked to research a possibility to sell 10kg of Indium. It is
99.x% purity, has some kind of certificate. Anyone can point me in the
right direction? Ebay a good option?

What form is it in? Ingots, foil, wire?

Indium is used for specialized solder applications,
for example when one needs solder alloys that
melt at different temperatures, to create soldered
assemblies that themselves can be soldered to
something else without falling apart in the
process.

If this is a foil or wire already in the form
that an end-user would use, it might be worthwhile
to contact companies that do this kind of work.
.