Re: Libmesh error
- From: "Brunka" <nonsonoperuska@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:05:39 GMT
I moved the definition of operator << and now libmesh is working fine.
Thank you very much for all your help.
Basically the operator<< is used before it's declared; for some reason
older compilers didn't complain about it so we didn't catch it before
releasing 0.5.0, but gcc 4 won't let it slide. Move the definition of
operator<< in parameters.h up higher in the file (right after
Parameters::print(), say) and it should work. If you don't want to futz
around in the library source code, there's public read-only access to the
CVS tree so you can get a fixed version from there.
- Prev by Date: Re: ? algorithm to fill out the gap of Sherman-Morrison formula
- Next by Date: ? LS expression for A*x = b
- Previous by thread: Re: Libmesh error
- Next by thread: stange results on an ill-conditoned system