Re: Matrix Multiplication

On Jan 5, 1:44 am, user923005 <dcor...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:24 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would suggest to switch from words to actions. I do not know newer
Fortran and I am not sure if I want to learn it. Could you please give
me a program in newer Fortran that multiplies two matrices and with
that you are satisfied? Then I compile it with Intel compiler and
compare with my code. Is this sounds reasonable?

I guess that if you make a request to news:comp.lang.fortran for them
to provide a modern and fast F95 Fortran matrix multiply someone will
do it for you. Atlas will still clobber it, of course.

Thanks, probably at some point I will do. If would be interesting to
see it indeed. I just wonder why Gordon prefers to keep silent when it
comes to the code.
.