Re: Solving a system of linear equations

Hi Evgenii,

thanks again for your help. I've now managed to install the Fortran Version of Lapack and to compile your test program.

Cheers
Peter

  • Re: Hi
    ... sytem...and I hace gfortran compiler..Hope it will work for Fortran 90 ... You can download the source and compile it yourself, but lapack is ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: reading more data than the record size (RECL)
    ... end snip ... This overhead is there to allow Fortran ... compile the original source code with g95, ... Think of it as a variant on the ASCII vrs ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Fortran programmerss favorite report-writing tools
    ... preprocessing to compile so it's easy to add to existing code. ... same input method as when fortran was first invented. ... and the compiler is then translating it into machine code. ... a good candidate for a formulat translator seems to be texmacs. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: what is wrong with this code?can someone walk me through this?
    ... i dont know anything abt fortran or coding..this is my project at ... You CAN get your program to compile if you ... What are reasonable ranges for the input variables? ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Toward a Forth thats easier to learn
    ... Barriers cease to be barriers once you're past them. ... For variables, what emerged as a style in the early days was a compromise: LSE users put in more variables than a Forth purist, but fewer than a Fortran programmer. ... Compile a line and either save it or execute it and throw it ...
    (comp.lang.forth)