For the Sarfatti fans ...

I just received this from Jack Sarfatti ... in response to a post I made in 2007:

Some one using your name is making insane libelous claims on the web about me.
I thought you should know about it.

* From: Gib Bogle <bogle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:57:13 +1200

Jack Sarfatti wrote:

You have also crossed the line with your slander hiding your ID. You are a vicious Troll.

Jack, what's happened to you? Until a week or so ago you never responded to any posts here. Suddenly you are not just responding, but responding without physics content (if that is indeed what your posts usually consist of). What has changed? Medication is the obvious guess, but if it's wrong, please enlighten us.

By the way, what does "slander hiding your ID" mean? My ID is Gib Bogle, how do I hide it?

  • Re: Gib Bogle another vicious Troll
    ... Jack Sarfatti wrote: ... Suddenly you are not just responding, but responding without physics content (if that is indeed what your posts usually consist of). ... My ID is Gib Bogle, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: AFTERNOON SENSITIVITY
    ... I'd bet that Ngo is identical to "them". ... a kind of duty to point out that his posts are little more than ignorant ... wasting my time by responding, but I view it in a somewhat similar vein ... It's not the "filthy rich" who at bottom of this debacle, it's the plain old, garden variety politician who's responsible. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Treasongate
    ... And there was a time when Joxer I mean Ray thought ... So much for the threat. ... >>>cells, constantly responding to him, with words ... >> doesn't mean that I consider cooking posts intrinsically ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Why Plonk?
    ... I plonk judicially simply because I need the electronic ... read all the good posts I want as it is, so if I don't use the help of ... bernie wrote: ... person and not responding is one of the most empowereing ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Terminology? Object structure definition, not a class?
    ... it is very confusing for you... ... In v instanceof f   ... And I'm not really responding well to your neurotic method of asking ... about a hundred posts. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)