example of Banach space needed
- From: "Philips" <f_tegas@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:00:10 +0000 (UTC)
Can you suggest me an example of
real infinite-dimensional Banach space
with a Schauder basis which admits
C^infinity partitions of unity?
Mathematics Department, University of Illinois
Urbana-Champaign, IL 61801
Ph: 217-333-6326 email: bergv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Polynomial Question
- Next by Date: p-adic implicit function theorem - constructive?
- Previous by thread: Polynomial Question
- Next by thread: p-adic implicit function theorem - constructive?