Re: simple measure theory question

ArtflDodgr (artfldodgr@xxxxxxx) wrote:

Always.

Let mu and nu denote the images of m and n under the
transformation X. For example,

mu(B) = m( X^-1}(B) )

when B is a Borel subset of the line. The absolute continuity
of m with respect to n implies the same for mu with
respect to nu, and the usual change of variables formula
for integrals then shows that the Radon-Nikodym derivative
of mu with respect to nu is the identity function.

I think you missed two points:

(1) There is a counterexample to your assertion,
which I mentioned in my initial posting;

(2) My actual question. This was found at the
bottom of my initial posting. -- Mike Hardy

PS: I think you missed what "X" is, too.

  • Re: yEnc and JP2000 implementations in Outlook Express
    ... >> capabilities to open JP2000 images as it does for bmp, ... yEnc is over running many ... >> newsgroups as a posting standard, ... >> this type of posting format.... ...
  • Re: Post your Recipes - with step by step photos
    ... The uproar was regarding the posting of links to tinypic ... I'm heavily into genealogy waiting eons for images to load. ... eat fudge ourselves but I've been told the fudge I make is quite good. ... Still it saves the travel costs of narrowing ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Old TIF Photos
    ... I thought your posting was very helpful. ... Now that I have a request for images of old family photos I ... saved years ago to CD in .tif format, ... With Photoline you have the TIFF ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Post your Recipes - with step by step photos
    ... The uproar was regarding the posting of links to tinypic links to pics of food I cooked and wanted to share. ... I'm heavily into genealogy waiting eons for images to ... planning dinner and debating whether to make a few batches of cookies ... planning on making a batch or two of fudge later today for gift giving. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Anything wrong with this battery wiring setup?
    ... cameras are so common now that posting a jpg of hand sketch would be much easier and clearer but newsgroup rules prohibit posting of images. ... You need better, or clearer, advice than you'll get here though. ... I use a dual output battery charger for charging both banks. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)