Parma Polyhedra Library 0.6.1

From: Roberto Bagnara (bagnara_at_cs.unipr.it)
Date: 09/02/04

    Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 05:44:42 GMT

    We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.6.1, the
    latest release of the Parma Polyhedra Library, a modern library for
    the manipulation of convex polyhedra especially targeted at static
    analysis and verification of complex software and hardware systems.

    The main focus of this release is on complete support for powersets of
    polyhedra. This includes the customizable framework for the
    definition of widening operators we have proposed at this year's VMCAI
    conference. Then there is support for summary dimensions as proposed
    by Denis Gopan and colleagues in their TACAS 2004 paper. We have
    started adding demo programs to the library. One of them, `ppl_lcdd',
    is actually useful and is competitive with similar programs available
    out there. Many other improvements have been performed: documentation,
    performance, portability and the configuration machinery have all been
    improved. A handful of bugfixes complete the picture.

    For more information, visit the PPL web site at

            http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/

    The PPL development team:

           Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it>
           Patricia M. Hill <hill@comp.leeds.ac.uk>
           Enea Zaffanella <zaffanella@cs.unipr.it>

    --
    Prof. Roberto Bagnara
    Computer Science Group

    • Parma Polyhedra Library 0.6.1
      ... We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.6.1, ... the manipulation of convex polyhedra especially targeted at static ... Then there is support for summary dimensions as proposed ... started adding demo programs to the library. ...
      (comp.theory)
    • New releases of the Parma Polyhedra Library
      ... We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.9, ... manipulation of convex polyhedra and other numerical abstractions ... static analysis and verification, including affine images, preimages ... A Linear Programming Solver Based on Exact Arithmetic ...
      (sci.math.symbolic)
    • New releases of the Parma Polyhedra Library
      ... We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.9, ... manipulation of convex polyhedra and other numerical abstractions ... static analysis and verification, including affine images, preimages ... A Linear Programming Solver Based on Exact Arithmetic ...
      (comp.constraints)
    • New releases of the Parma Polyhedra Library
      ... We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.9, ... manipulation of convex polyhedra and other numerical abstractions ... static analysis and verification, including affine images, preimages ... A Linear Programming Solver Based on Exact Arithmetic ...
      (comp.compilers)