Re: Regression bug in MuPAD: int(1/(sin(z+PI/4) + sqrt(2)), z= 0..PI)

From: Christopher Creutzig (ccr_at_mupad.de)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:11:34 +0100

Vladimir Bondarenko wrote:

> CC> Setting Pref::experimentalInt(TRUE)
>
> Oh this seems to be something new for me...
> and at any rate is absent in the Help...

  In my 3.1 installation, it's there and also mentioned in the
documentation of int. Try

http://research.mupad.de/doc/31/eng/Pref_experimentalInt.html
http://research.mupad.de/doc/31/eng/stdlib_int.html#x174-4677r2

>>Pref::experimentalInt(TRUE)
>
> FALSE

  As for all Pref settings, the previously set value is returned.

regards,
        Christopher Creutzig

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Regression bug in MuPAD: int(1/(sin(z+PI/4) + sqrt(2)), z= 0..PI)
    ... > and at any rate is absent in the Help... ... In my 3.1 installation, it's there and also mentioned in the ... documentation of int. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... for making installation information more easily accessible? ... >> somewhere where more information about the key parts of the package ... >> As an example I installed the latest Python on Fedora 3. ... what one would expect is a form of help documentation much more integrated ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... > you appear to want is a file that lists executables and documentation. ... contains links to the most important information about the installation. ... > doubt others could finesse the command. ... I do understand that rpm has many options that tell me about a package. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: documentation for novice and newbies
    ... installer, its manual, their computer, and later their new installation. ... something like "For Novices and Newbies to Debian". ... Under this we could have individual wiki entries that we could work on. ... documentation for linux in general can be confusing when trying ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re: Preseeded setting on openssh-server ignored
    ... upon installation and that the default value had changed and that this ... The package maintainer documented the change to the default ... I can find no documentation supporting the use of ... Or is this a hard setting on the side of Debian ...
    (Debian-User)