Re: lottery system and math

Your web page does not appear to display correctly on FireFox. You may want to test it on browsers other than IE.

lottoking wrote:
We suggest that you print it out.

The 649-lottery system is able to predict any kind of lotteries
worldwide.

Pick up your own 25 numbers for other lotteries you want to predict.
To predict ,go to http://649-lottery.com/Pick-5-6/Index.Htm
Step 1:
Leave alone the first digit for bonus ball prediction,and pick7 last
number and digital lottery predictions.(picking numbers within 0-9 for
all positions).
Step 2:
Always Choose 0-0-0 for bonus ball's first digit,and the results would
be those at 3&4 positions.

For pick 7 lotteries,Predict the last number as a bonus ball,then add
it to the pick6 lotteries.

Step 3:
First select 6-7/25 numbers from 0-9/01-53,and then fill in each digit.
Step 4:

Choose 0 for 4,5,6 digits for pick3,The immature pick3 predictions
would be at 1,3,4 digits.then make some change for both 3th and 4th
digits to get the final predictions.

Choose 0 for 2th digit for pick4.The immature pick 4 predictions would
be at 1,2,3,4 digits for pick4.Make some change to the 3th and 4th
digits,Then Expand the 2th digit with your selected 6-7 numbers and get
the final predictions.

Choose 0 for both 2th and 5 th digits.The immature predictions would be
at 1,2,3,4,5 digits for pick5..Make some change to the 3th and 4th
digits,Then Expand the 2th and 5th digit with your selected 6-7 numbers
and get the final predictions.

Choose 0 for 2th,5th,and 6th for pick6.The immature predictions would
be at 1,2,3,4,5,6 digits.Then Expand the 2th,5th,and 6th digit with
your selected 6-7 numbers and get the final predictions.

Add one more number for pick7 on pick6's basis.

Don't click "final prediction" button for digital lotteries.

Just follow the system guide to predict lotto games of pick5, pick
6,and pick 7 lotteries

Winning Guarantee:

If the 25 numbers or 6-7 numbers have all drawn numbers,and all your
first digit pattern are matching the drawn drawing,The jackpot
,theorically speaking,could be produced within 50 tickets,or even less.
The secret and core part to win a jackpot is based on yourself
1.PATIENCE

You Always have to check our chart and 25 numbers to make accuracy
desions for the first digit patterns,for as many times as you need
to.until all patterns cover the possibilities.You don't need so many
paterns though,but at least 2-4 patterns are needed.That's why SO MANY
people give up the prediction process becauses they feel it's too
boring.So you have to take time and choose more patterns!This is the
harderst part,but please insist on.

2.Whether you follow our instruction.

Now you come to the step 2,congrats.

At this step:Remember :Always use "click "button and then IMMEDIATELY
check whether the results match what it required for:Unless the results
are 2-4 tickets,you don't even consider other possibilites even if they
look good.Flase results would lead you to a wrong place losing
jackpot.We remind you that Never choose such conditions when only 1
ticket,or more than 4 tickets are produced.
3.Make a shorter base.
If more than 2 tickets are produced,Please just choose 1 or 2 ticket
for the 1,3,4 digit pattern basis.Usually I choose upper 2 tickets!But
sometimes the lower 2 tickets are all correct.

4.This is the last step.If you do good,the jackpot will be 100% in your
hand in only very few tickets.
Since 1,3,4 digit basis are already made,and the 2,5,(6) digits are
only one number.(Pick 5 has no 6th digit)Now,you need to slove the
2,5,6 numbers!
So you have to expand the 2,5,6 digits with KEY numbers for 2,5,6
digits,and make your own combos on the fixed 1,3,4 digits
For example,the jackpot number is 1-11-22-34-46-49.Your changed basis
for 1,3,4 digits are two tickets as below:
1-10-22-34-44-46
2-10-22-34-44-45
1,3,4 digit numbers are all corret,so you just need to find The key
numbers for 2,5,6 digits.Now you just look at the chart and 25
numbers,and for example,your selected numbers are
2th 11 13
5th 45 47
6th 49 48

The expanded results would be:
1 11 22 34 45 49
1 13 22 34 45 49
1 11 22 34 47 49
1 13 22 34 47 49
1 11 22 34 45 48
1 13 22 34 45 48
1 11 22 34 47 48
1 13 22 34 47 48
2 11 22 34 45 49
2 13 22 34 45 49
2 11 22 34 47 49
2 13 22 34 47 49
2 11 22 34 45 48
2 13 22 34 45 48
2 11 22 34 47 48
2 13 22 34 47 48

Now Use "final prediction" and then get the logical tickets to buy:
1 11 22 34 45 49
1 13 22 34 45 49
1 11 22 34 47 49
1 13 22 34 47 49
1 11 22 34 45 48
1 13 22 34 45 48
1 11 22 34 47 48
1 13 22 34 47 48

Another more example for digit pick 4 lottery:
The drawn number:1-5-8-3
7 numbers you picked up:
1,2,3,4,5,6,8
Then you fill in each digit as the below:
1 2 3
3 4 5
8 6 5
6 5 4 3
Make some change to the 3th and 4th digits and you get 1,3,4 pattern
basis:
1 3 8 3
1 3 8 4
1 2 6 3
And you expand 2th digit with 1,3,4,5,8and get the final:

1 1 8 3
1 1 8 4
1 1 6 3
1 3 8 3
1 3 8 4
1 3 6 3
1 4 8 3
1 4 8 4
1 4 6 3
1 5 8 3
1 5 8 4
1 5 6 3
1 8 8 3
1 8 8 4
1 8 6 3
See,a straight pick4 winner is made.

Where we are special 1.If you want to win a jackpot,you have to match all first digits from first to sixth.Our system only allows you to match correctly 1th,3th,4th digits,and leave the 2th,5th,6th digit to KEY numbers combos.In that way,you have avoided a high difficulty to match all first digits. 2.All lottery systems use wheeling directly with no 100% cover for the jackpot,while our system requires none of this.What you do is simple mouth clicks and observe,change,and expand. 3.All lottery system use filters,while our system use no filters.Filters are what lose a jackpot,risky,and what you do with my system is a single click that makes best few ckets. 4.There is no such lottery system to be put online for free access,while 649-lottery system is free for use ,24 hrs a day.whereever,whenever,and whoever! 5.All lottery system gives you simple stats,no telling you what numbers

are useful for combos,and even if so,they require your all correct
numbers for the wheeling with small prizes made,while my system offer
you 25 numbers that cover at least 4 numbers.Even if 25 numbers dont
cover all drawn 6 numbers,that never influence your chance of winning a

jackpot,as 1,3,4 digits numbers are what only counts.
6.No system tell you how to judge,to tell from yes or no,from 0 or
1,while my system,for the firts time,offer you some measurement for you

to continue or stop,objective enough and no human's judge work.
7.other systems allows you to predict only once and produce so many
lines not able to afford to buy,while my system produce only 2 tickets
per time,and if lucky,one ticket.You can decide to predict as many
times as you want,and even if in that way,the final prediction tickets
would be no more than 100 lines.
8.The biggest advantage is:IF YOUR 1,3,4 digits are all correct,you are

guarantee to win a jackpot.just with a little bit more tickets within
500.In this case,we has successfully turned 6/49 into 3/25.
Lottoking www.649-lottery.com

-- Will Twentyman email: wtwentyman at copper dot net .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: lottery system and math
    ... >> Leave alone the first digit for bonus ball prediction,and pick7 ... >> number and digital lottery predictions.(picking numbers within 0-9 ... >> digits to get the final predictions. ... >> sometimes the lower 2 tickets are all correct. ...
    (sci.math)
  • lottery system and math
    ... Leave alone the first digit for bonus ball prediction,and pick7 last ... digits to get the final predictions. ... sometimes the lower 2 tickets are all correct. ... Another more example for digit pick 4 lottery: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Frustrated with IR Blaster
    ... it seemed like the first digit was "corrupted". ... > by editing the Windows registry. ... Please follow the instructions in Matt ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Frustrated with IR Blaster
    ... a zero in front of the Channel you wish to tune. ... Now, when STB "misses" the first digit, you will be tuned to channel 218 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Cantor and a pie
    ... the first digit in 1/2s, the second digit in 1/4s etc. ... of any other definition of a Turing machine. ... The standard definition does not determine what will happen when that ...
    (sci.logic)