solution manual for electromagnetics (Uragent)

I'm looking for the solution manual for "Fundamentals of
Electromagnetics with MATLAB (Second Edition) by Karl E.Lonngren"

PLZ HELP ASAP!!!!!

  • Re: Image to polar transformation...
    ... The first step is to tell us what error you are seeing, and which Matlab version you are using. ... When i am trying after runing program it showing the following error...... ... Undefined function or method 'ImToPolar' for input arguments of type 'double'. ... In this i am feeling so much difficulty so plz help me to sort out dis problem. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Matlab [need help, urgent]
    ... i need ur help as i m new in DIP field and in Matlab ... I want to read a color image in PGM format or in ... Order Statistics Filters ... plz plz help me as i m in very trouble. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • ga coding
    ... I am a research scholor in osmania university. ... I m doing a project work in matlab, I have a doubt in matlab, plz help ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: problem with the find function in matlab
    ... to execute. ... Plz help. ... The first command will create a vector a ...