solution manual for electromagnetics (Uragent)

I'm looking for the solution manual for "Fundamentals of
Electromagnetics with MATLAB (Second Edition) by Karl E.Lonngren"

PLZ HELP ASAP!!!!!

  • Re: Image to polar transformation...
    ... The first step is to tell us what error you are seeing, and which Matlab version you are using. ... When i am trying after runing program it showing the following error...... ... Undefined function or method 'ImToPolar' for input arguments of type 'double'. ... In this i am feeling so much difficulty so plz help me to sort out dis problem. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Matlab [need help, urgent]
    ... i need ur help as i m new in DIP field and in Matlab ... I want to read a color image in PGM format or in ... Order Statistics Filters ... plz plz help me as i m in very trouble. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • ga coding
    ... I am a research scholor in osmania university. ... I m doing a project work in matlab, I have a doubt in matlab, plz help ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: How to extract pixel values of a colored image into an array and then to convert the array into
    ... I am pretty new in Matlab. ... Plz help me with the following issues ... After doing some manipulation bit wise,i want to see how the image has turned up. ... But it would be better if you can provide an example to show actually how i wud convert the image into an array of binary numbers after imread operation. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: problem with the find function in matlab
    ... to execute. ... Plz help. ... The first command will create a vector a ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)