Solutions Manual

Hi,

I am in need of the the following solutions manuals

Thermal-Fluid Sciences: An Integrated Approach (Stephen Turns)

Advanced Strength and Applied Stress Analysis, R. G. Budynas. McGraw-
Hill. Second Edition.

Numerical Methods for engineers and scientists. Amos Gilat and Vish
Subramanian

email me please if you have one or more and the price.

Thanks

  • Budynas Solution manual
    ... I'm looking for a solution Manual to accompany "advanced Strength ... and Applied Stress Analysis" 2nd ed. by R. Budynas. ... pry for it in some sort of ebook format ... If anyone has Advanced Strength and Applied Stress analysis that they ...
    (sci.math.num-analysis)
  • Solution
    ... Advanced Strength and Applied Stress Analysis(Second Edition), ...
    (sci.math.num-analysis)
  • Re: Budynas Solution manual
    ... and Applied Stress Analysis" 2nd ed. by R. Budynas. ... pay * for it in some sort of ebook format ... If anyone has Advanced Strength and Applied Stress analysis that they ...
    (sci.math.num-analysis)