exponential matrix

Hello!

I do not understand why with maple if I write:
A := exponential(B);

I get the result displaied in a matrix form but I realize after that it is
not stored in A.

In other words, writing
A := exponential(B);
is the same of writing
exponential(B);

but I want to store the result somewhere.

It is very strange... is the problem related to the funcion "exponential"?

  • exponential matrix MAPLE
    ... I do not understand why with maple if I write: ... I get the result displaied in a matrix form but I realize after that it is ... In other words, writing ... is the problem related to the funcion "exponential"? ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: exponential matrix MAPLE
    ... I do not understand why with maple if I write: ... I get the result displaied in a matrix form but I realize after that it is ... In other words, writing ... R.G. Vickson ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: exponential matrix MAPLE
    ... Bart Goddard wrote in ... I do not understand why with maple if I write: ... I get the result displaied in a matrix form but I realize after that ... Cheerfully resisting change since 1959. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: butcher block desk top
    ... I was researching on here ... I'm leaning towards hard maple. ... butcher block would make for a good desktop area. ... writing on it with crayon. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Slow load time
    ... > How do I open this text file I am writing in another> platform such as Maple or Excel? ... If you are working with the code in this thread, then you do not have a text file, you have a binary file. ... If you want to read a binary file into Maple, you can use readbytesin Maple. ... fid = fopen; ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)