Re: Find ellipse from two points and tangents
- From: Frank Birbacher <bloodymir.crap@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:35:54 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Am 29.05.11 15:40, schrieb rfermat:
If you are interested, I can go into more detail.
Great! Thank you! I've yet no idea what a Dixon Resultant is, but I'll
dive into it. Give me some time.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.12 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Re: Find ellipse from two points and tangents
- Next by Date: Management Information Systems 12e Ken Laudon Jane Laudon Solutions Manual Test Bank
- Previous by thread: Re: Find ellipse from two points and tangents
- Next by thread: Number of roots of polynomial over non-field?