Re: Take 80 mg aspirin in AM or PM?

x-no-archive: yes

me@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm 48 yr old man

Take 1/3 dose aspirin daily

I take it 1st thing in Am along with lipitor and
lisinopril tablets

However.... I could take it after lunch no problem

Any benefit to me taking the aspirin later in day and
not loading my stomach up with all the chemicals first
thing in AM?

You may stand a better chance of not damaging your stomach lining if you take it after a meal, instead of on an empty stomach.

YIKES.

Susan

  • Take 80 mg aspirin in AM or PM?
    ... I take it 1st thing in Am along with lipitor and ... not loading my stomach up with all the chemicals first ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Take 80 mg aspirin in AM or PM?
    ... Take 1/3 dose aspirin daily ... I take it 1st thing in Am along with lipitor and ... I could take it after lunch no problem ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Doing better on two meals a day.
    ... Stomach is much down now. ... But my pants are loose again and soon I will ... eat a handful of Sahale snacks at what used to be my lunch time. ... I was gaining weight. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Doing better on two meals a day.
    ... I felt like everywhere I went, my stomach went first. ... eat a handful of Sahale snacks at what used to be my lunch time. ... I haven't been eating lunch for several months. ... the lunch was eating the recommended amount of calories by the dietician. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Gnomes
    ... You push and hold the foot to record a message, ... stomach to replay your message in a higher pitched gnomey voice. ... She is going to laugh her pants off when she opens her lunch box. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)