Best Hospitals for Carotid Artery Surgery

My father was just diagnosed as having an 80% blockage in one of his
carotid arteries. We are in rural PA and I was wondering where would
be the best place to have his surgery done.

Thanks

  • Re: Everything in one week
    ... Monday took husband to emergency at 2:00 a.m. with chest infection ... husband's brother ill with blockage. ... Friday father of bride-to-be wedding planned in Cuba ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Everything in one week
    ... Monday took husband to emergency at 2:00 a.m. with chest infection followed by mornings at emergency getting intravenous antibiotics, ... Tuesday father of son-in-law in hospital with blockage, ... husband's brother ill with blockage. ... Friday father of bride-to-be wedding planned in Cuba this week down with heart problems. ...
    (soc.retirement)