Re: From the Mouth of a Babe
- From: truth@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 18 Oct 2007 21:44:05 GMT
Our armchair cardio guru opined:
Relevance to sci.med.cardiology? None.
"Actually, what is good for the heart of the soul is good for the heart
"of the body
"Broken heart syndrome" is a clinically recognized cause of death and
arises from injury to the heart of the soul."
Actually the forced assertion of the connection in the latter is not
clinically known. There is no scientific position on the soul nor what
if any its physical characteristics might be if any.
Actually, the soul having a "heart" is the sole invention of a lone
ranger bible reader who is sole reference unto himself and soely the
source of the many mistakes in logic and judgment which is at the heart
of the matter.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT -- Are lawyers more litigious than non-lawyers?
- Next by Date: Re: Statin withdrawal after stroke
- Previous by thread: Re: From the Mouth of a Babe
- Next by thread: Re: From the Mouth of a Babe