Re: From the Mouth of a Babe

Our armchair cardio guru opined:

Relevance to sci.med.cardiology? None.

"Actually, what is good for the heart of the soul is good for the heart
"of the body

"Broken heart syndrome" is a clinically recognized cause of death and
arises from injury to the heart of the soul."

Actually the forced assertion of the connection in the latter is not
clinically known. There is no scientific position on the soul nor what
if any its physical characteristics might be if any.

Actually, the soul having a "heart" is the sole invention of a lone
ranger bible reader who is sole reference unto himself and soely the
source of the many mistakes in logic and judgment which is at the heart
of the matter.

God bless.

  • Re: George Evans, have you read this?
    ... about free behaviour, the heart, soul, God, and everything. ... I can explain life the universe and most things to some level to you ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: hic-up in progress... Re: Progressive Revelation or a Matter of Perfect Transmission?
    ... fashion with no heart, no soul. ... Real Muslims try to compete with each other in matters of faith ... prayers which may not even be helpful to some people. ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)
  • - Proverbs 15:13 -
    ... I am hungry for the work and I wish with all my heart to be one of the ... The soul who prays them will suffer no Purgatory. ... now I wish to pray the Lord's Prayer seven times in unity with the ... atonement for my and all of humanity's sins of youth, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: God forbid anyone should like anything!
    ... >> and soul into whatever art they're trying to make. ... > So you're not actually denying that music differs in value. ... > stating that your trump value is 'heart and soul'. ... But there are also ways that what you or I see as good or even great art ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: God forbid anyone should like anything!
    ... When did Tom say ... > heart and soul was an objective value? ... judgements is usually unfairly set up, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)