weight lifting and heart rate
- From: "NoReply" <nospamplease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:56:06 -0700
Is it normal for your heart rate to drop a lot after lifting small weights?
I'm on 25mg of atenolol for fast heart rate due to an adrenal problem. Was
told after running on a treadmill stress test that I should exercise while
waiting for my endo appt.
If I walk fast on the treadmill, my heart rate is around 110, then slows
down to about 85 awhile after the treadmill.
But if I lift small weights (15lb) for a few minutes, my heart rate plummets
to 55 for several minutes. Is that strange?
I had an ultrasound of carotid artery, an artery in my stomach, etc. all
- Prev by Date: Re: Cardiologist too conservative?
- Next by Date: Magnesium and Walking Will Always be Superior to Lipitor
- Previous by thread: Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 06/05/08.
- Next by thread: Re: weight lifting and heart rate