Re: How much does Medicare pay for an EPS/cardiac catheterization?

convicted neighbor Douglas <Protoman2050@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not want "Dr" Chung answering this; I'd like Dr Truth to answer

There is no such person as Dr. Truth.

How much does Medicare pay for an EPS or cardiac catheterization?

In my experience, Medicare pays around $450 for a left heart
catheterization. The exact amount depends on where the cath is

What's the average private insurance rate?

It follows the Medicare reimbursement rate.

I heard Medicare pays the
IC around $335/cardiac catheterization.

This depends on where the left heart cath is performed.

How many EPSs/cardiac catheterizations do EPs/ICs perform a day, on
average? 4-8?

This is highly variable.

Laus Deo :-)

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.... by being hungrier:

Hunger is wonderful:

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

.... gone:

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

May all souls choose to become healthier:

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of
A latter-day disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A message of hope and truth to>
    ... ask that you send your truth to his heart and convict him of the hate ... Show him Lord Jesus that you were sent through Isaac to save the whole ... forgiveness if only he will turn from his wicked rebellion and embrace ...
  • Re: wont test me
    ... I've been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. ... May LORD Jesus ... The weight limit on their tables might be just 350 lbs. ...
  • The Lord says
    ... The Lord Jesus said, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, ... AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, ... (Matthew 22:37) ...