Re: How much does Medicare pay for an EPS/cardiac catheterization?

convicted neighbor Douglas <Protoman2050@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not want "Dr" Chung answering this; I'd like Dr Truth to answer
this.

There is no such person as Dr. Truth.

How much does Medicare pay for an EPS or cardiac catheterization?

In my experience, Medicare pays around $450 for a left heart
catheterization. The exact amount depends on where the cath is
performed.

What's the average private insurance rate?

It follows the Medicare reimbursement rate.

I heard Medicare pays the
IC around $335/cardiac catheterization.

This depends on where the left heart cath is performed.

How many EPSs/cardiac catheterizations do EPs/ICs perform a day, on
average? 4-8?

This is highly variable.

Thanks!

Laus Deo :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com