Re: Vera needs to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <5rfdq4lvigk4607kh74urrsh0fgofdes6m@xxxxxxx>:

satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

The error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
sockpuppet's heart.

Sneaky, though, to correct your own error when you're supposedly
quoting yourself (right in line with the rest of your errors and
lies). You wrote "The error is spelling is a tell betraying the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
despair in the sockpuppet's heart."

It does require intelligence and reading comprehension to understand
that writing "error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
sockpuppet's heart" does not refer to "intelligence and reason" as you
claim.

Perhaps so, but that isn't what you did write. Lack of intelligence
and reading comprehension there, doc?
--
Don Kirkman
donsno2@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: prayer please
    ... in but if it is worse then they think, which the doctor thinks it will ... be the worse then they will do a heart bypass... ... check my spelling on here when posting, thats one of the reason i post ... Spelling isn't all that important - and your's looks fine to me! ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: prayer please
    ... I'll include Rachel in my prayers and my thoughts. ... Spelling is something man created. ... be the worse then they will do a heart bypass...anyway i was ... check my spelling on here when posting, thats one of the reason i post ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: The many arrows sticking out of Bobs heart (soon even Bobs head will bow despite the stiff neck
    ... >>> The struggle to convey mocking laughter betrays the despair in one's ... >>> heart behind the facade of amusement. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Stupid Games
    ... More frailer than the flowers, ... despair that we're doomed to destroy ourselves for nothing. ... I take heart at the line "this is a call to arms... ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: calculating speeds in mph
    ... After watching the matches so far, my heart was with Spain (but France beat ... them), I despair of England's rubbishy performances, I feel Italy have a ...