Re: Vera needs to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <5rfdq4lvigk4607kh74urrsh0fgofdes6m@xxxxxxx>:

satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

The error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
sockpuppet's heart.

Sneaky, though, to correct your own error when you're supposedly
quoting yourself (right in line with the rest of your errors and
lies). You wrote "The error is spelling is a tell betraying the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
despair in the sockpuppet's heart."

It does require intelligence and reading comprehension to understand
that writing "error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
sockpuppet's heart" does not refer to "intelligence and reason" as you
claim.

Perhaps so, but that isn't what you did write. Lack of intelligence
and reading comprehension there, doc?
--
Don Kirkman
donsno2@xxxxxxxxxxx