Re: Vera needs to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit
- From: Don Kirkman <donsno2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:42:01 -0800
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
The error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
Sneaky, though, to correct your own error when you're supposedly
quoting yourself (right in line with the rest of your errors and
lies). You wrote "The error is spelling is a tell betraying the
despair in the sockpuppet's heart."
It does require intelligence and reading comprehension to understand
that writing "error in spelling is a tell betraying the despair in the
sockpuppet's heart" does not refer to "intelligence and reason" as you
Perhaps so, but that isn't what you did write. Lack of intelligence
and reading comprehension there, doc?
- Prev by Date: Re: The wages of sin is death...
- Next by Date: Re: Praying for Don Kirkman's perishing soul ...
- Previous by thread: Ebooks
- Next by thread: Re: Vera needs to be reborn of water and the Holy Spirit