2KG Health Tip

Dodi Westman wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.199971148065.167331.196255898065&type=3

Yuck! Hundreds of pictures of hundreds of plates stacked with
unhealthy junk food.

Gross! Looks like almost all processed foods full of fat, sugar and
starch. Very little nutritional value seen there. Just mainly empty
calories.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/329f4a62a3cf5a57?hl=en

A crackpot with an awful eating disorder wrote:

wonderfully hungry :-)

Suggested reading:
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger,
meaning the crackpot obviously is not eating enough.

Better to:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Be fuller, which really is wonderfully healthier:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thediethound/blog/2009/06/28/fat-people-are-much-healthier-than-thin-people

Because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart, that all
have a full stomach, full of **nutritious foods**.

--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

.