WaterPik Repair

I have a WaterPik WP-20W.
The hose that carries water has developed a crack near the end
held by the user.
I have tried to repair the leak with electrcial tape, but that did
not work.
I cannot figure out a way to get heat shrink tubing over the break.
I will appreciate any sugegstiosn for repair.
The WaterPik Web site has not been helpful.

To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

  • OT - Gaffer tape
    ... will repair a crack in a plastic bath. ... It's not the most aesthetic of finishes, but it keeps the water in. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: GE GSD2800 Dishwasher Leaking
    ... or totally when it's draining. ... It's less than a cup of water for the entire wash cycle, ... I don't believe it's a hose or connection problem but can't rule that out. ... if it isn't something that MacGuyver can repair. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: FOLLOWUP -- GE Profile washer not working [FIXED]
    ... removed debris and the machine is now doing its second load after the ... Congrats on your diagnostic and repair skills Iggy. ... week when SWMBO started the dishwasher all I heard was the pump motor ... but no sounds of filling or sloshing water. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: fixing cracked weld in JD loader arm
    ... The loader is on my neighbors tractor and is a 4000 series tractor that is ... I have not seen the bad weld yet so I have no ... As for drilling a small hole at each end of the crack I have done that many ... I need to repair a cracked weld on one of the arms of a recent vintage ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)
  • Re: water bill due to leak
    ... If the leak occurs between the meter and your ... repair it. ... I doubt that Southern Water is any more or less liable for making a repair ... responsible for paying for water that leaks from his supply pipe? ...
    (uk.legal)