Re: The Best Dental Clinic in Costa Rica

Touting your facility in this ng is indeed spam.  You won't see any
of the rest of us drumming up business here.  It just isn't proper.

Of course, I think we were better off before dentists, physicians, and
especially lawyers could advertise (much less drug companies, etc.).

Fawks

Tatts wrote:

if you want I can explain some treatment or specialities we offer. Just
that everybody started attact me as a spammer and nothing like that, I
also work as SEO and I know what spam is all about.

.