Re: The Best Dental Clinic in Costa Rica

Touting your facility in this ng is indeed spam.  You won't see any
of the rest of us drumming up business here.  It just isn't proper.

Of course, I think we were better off before dentists, physicians, and
especially lawyers could advertise (much less drug companies, etc.).

Fawks

Tatts wrote:

if you want I can explain some treatment or specialities we offer. Just
that everybody started attact me as a spammer and nothing like that, I
also work as SEO and I know what spam is all about.

  • Re: Man gets nine years for spamming
    ... >>1) SPAM is not a SECURITY issue. ... >>business model as you. ... You may be able to block countries, ... blanket IP block filtering. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: 7 Acre Ranchette, 15 min. from Baltimore City/Columbia
    ... I publish Sport Horse ... It's spam if you post repeatedly, ... business owners in a category somewhere below slugs. ... We all buy things from business owners, ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Newsgroup filtering with host server software
    ... Hotmail offers free and "for pay" accounts with extra services. ... was spam. ... If the company is able to get business where you are required to travel, ... Does the business have an Internet presence? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Foam wing cutting
    ... Posts of intrest to the hobby are what this group is for. ... on ebay is not spam. ... business, he pays google to place ads for him in related google searches. ... Yep, Nike shoes ads here, I think I would consider off topic but his ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: Which greylist milter is least maintenance
    ... Which is the most maintenance free in a business environment? ... I'm shooting for removing the additional 150-200 spam messages a day ... daemon that all the mail servers can talk to - one database for all servers. ... MailScanner -- stopping the UCE/spam at the connection point, ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)