Re: About Tiny Url (tiny Earl)

"Tim Dixon" <timgdixon-no-spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yqKQe.6849$ct5.617@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I don't know, I guess I'm one of those folks that like to know what Earl I am
> about to visit before I buy my train ticket. Now there's Earl Duke, over
> there in Marsopis County, and then theres Earl Jameison, he is a blacksmith,
> and lives off the east line. Then theres Earl Gossage (no relation to Goose),
> he's a fine preacher, but doesn't like company very often. And did I mention,
> all these Earl's are tiny, but not one of them has come up lame yet.

"Duke duke duke, duke of ..."

Vaughn

  • Re: screw gun control
    ... **I note your inability to defend 'Duke of Earl' words either. ... **I am presently discussing Duke of Earl and his distortions ... If you don't wish to be seen as a hypocrite, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Prime Ministerial Peerages
    ... Earl Grey - current holder is 2G grandson of PM. ... of PM (assuming that the 8th Duke, born 1915, is still alive). ... his son became Marquess and the titles died out with his grandson's ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: Edmund Tudor a (Beaufort-) Plantagenet?
    ... If, when Edmund Tudor was created Earl of Richmond in November 1452, ... However, per the CP bio of Jasper Tudor under 'Pembroke', it appears ... but he gave the Duke of Gloucester his personal support on ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: British noble wealth in history
    ... Marquess of Northampton £70,000,000 ... Duke of Westminster £ 6,600,000,000 ... Viscount Rothermere £1,020,000,000 ... Earl of Portsmouth £107,000,000 ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)