Re: 40,000 V vs. 350 mV

There was a fascinating story about coelacanths last evening on PBS.
They have an oil-filled pouch in the front of their skull that's used
for ........ ready ...... electromagnetic detection! I was waiting to
hear the voltage!

Joel

Fish thought to have been extinct since the Cretaceous Period but
found in 1938 off the coast of Africa

****

.