Re: Implant in upper teeth

"tenplay" <tenplay@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:msadnd_3nMmvKmne4p2dnA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a missing tooth toward the back of the upper left teeth.
Installing a bridge seems like a hassle re cleaning. I am interested in
having an implant put in but heard that it might require extensive
surgery since I am 61 years old and may not have enough bone up there.
Has anyone had it done? What are your thoughts on such a procedure? Am
I missing any other options? Thanks.

look at:
http://www.z-systems.de/

All the best,
Proka

  • Implant questions - Can this restoration be salvaged? Should we move on?
    ... bone graft to reconstruct his upper front jaw which had been destroyed ... Following the surgery to reconstruct his upper front jaw we planned to ... have implants placed to replace his four upper front teeth. ... 2004 - Implant posts are exposed and healing caps are placed. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: Implant questions - Can this restoration be salvaged? Should we move on?
    ... son who was about to have surgery for an upper right maxillary ameloblastoma. ... have implants placed to replace his four upper front teeth. ... The lab then added a partial plate which was affixed to the 4 implant teeth "bridge". ... BUT we still don't have anything for my son's mouth except the "temporary" obturator with teeth made for him over two years ago after his jaw reconstruction and tumor surgeries. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: OTP Need prayers for dental surgery UPDATE
    ... Surgery was an hour late because of the previous one, ... they delivered the new TV and plugged it in for Mom. ... Take out the FISH to email me. ... He will also do a bone graft and try to put in an implant. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Periodondist & Analgesia
    ... even requested that I get Novacaine injections if she insists on using ... I am scheduled for a thorough pre-surgery cleaning by the ... sensitive areas by numbing them would enhance his ability to clean ... the surgery itself. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)