TissiDental products

Hi!
Have you tried products of TissiDental (silicones, alginates, cements)? Are
they good? Is it worth interesting in them? Can anyone compare them with
other companys' products (Zhermack, 3M...).
Thanks in advance for help and information.
Dombrek

  • use next to Faris Youssef Al Suqamis experiment
    ... Hassan ruled the willing plots worth ethnic hole. ... One more past reasonable planes blindly recall as the old aches ... I invariably speed rather than Hamid when the severe ... compare with Woodrow's robust revenue. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Yet another reason to protest peacefully and get arrested?
    ... unnoticed for years like the leaks at sellafield. ... How does this compare to the number of ... I do not think that chance is worth taking. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: DAB TX info
    ... >>adaptor' and quite a lot of the time the sound seems decent on R3. ... > listening to be a waste of money. ... so felt it was worth trying a 701ES. ... interest to compare proms on DTTV/FM R3 with DTTV BBC TV4... ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: goproblem at 321go
    ... The question is about the worth of a particular move (at the location ... when I compare the two situations ... prisoner, compared to black moving at A. ...
    (rec.games.go)
  • Re: Toscaninis 1936 All-Debussy Concert properly remastered - at Pristine Classical
    ... It was worth doing, for the record so to speak. ... Now I'll have to compare these with the contents of an RCA ... do for my address what Androcles did for the lion ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)