Re: White Mole

I would see a dermatologist. Sores which don't heal are not good.
Jackie
"Gizmo" <nospaminnocentcat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> For 20 years or so I have had what I call a 'white mole' on the side
> of my nose near the end. It is the same color as the rest of my skin.
> About 1 1/2 years ago I had a cold and in the course of blowing my
> nose during the cold I must have nicked the 'white mole' with my
> fingernail that caused it the bleed ever so slightly. Of course with a
> cold and having to blow my nose repeadly it didn't get a chance to
> heal. As odd as it seems it 'pulled open'. Maybe that has something to
> do with the fact that it is on the side of the nose where it naturally
> bends at the nostril. Well I did the wrong thing...rather than go to
> a doctor I tried an over the internet product called Bio-T. It removed
> the majority of the 'white mole' but it left a crater on my nose that
> has never completely healed. Having an effect on my appearance I tried
> covering it with makeup, and even tried everything from 'Second Skin'
> to Band-Aid 'Liquid Bandage', etc. to get it to heal with no luck.
> Anyone ever had a similar experience ?
>
> Two questions....should I go to a regular doctor or seek out a
> dermotologist? It has been suggested to me that I go directly to a
> dermatologist.
>
> Thanks

  • White Mole
    ... For 20 years or so I have had what I call a 'white mole' on the side ... of my nose near the end. ... About 1 1/2 years ago I had a cold and in the course of blowing my ... Two questions....should I go to a regular doctor or seek out a ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)
  • Re: What other renal cancer treatments should a man try? (X ray chest shots)
    ... nose gets congested. ... The cold helps by itself to drain. ... The Pinosol ointment did not help when I put at the opening of my nose. ... I will try to find the Tylenol - Sinus Congestion (Extra Strength - ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)
  • Re: What other renal cancer treatments should a man try? (X ray chest shots)
    ... nose gets congested. ... The cold helps by itself to drain. ... The Pinosol ointment did not help when I put at the opening of my nose. ... I don't like a congestion in my nostril because it causes my brain work ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)
  • Re: Crappy weather and pain
    ... doc I see says its nonsense, like being in cold weather, or sleeping ... In other news, Daniel, My oldest at home broke his nose in gym last ... to share experiences, ... Hi Dave -I believe Homeopathic medicine does recognize weather as ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Colds - Not What They Used to Be
    ... I'm just now getting over a cold that started 5 days ago. ... the first time I've had a cold since I quit smoking. ... Just a runny nose and some ... For all I know they may also prevent some viruses and germs getting past ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)