Re: Bull's Eye Rash

From: PrincessKiara70 (princesskiara70_at_aol.com)
Date: 09/01/04

Date: 01 Sep 2004 01:21:35 GMT

>For years now, I"ve
>volunteered myself as a subject of study to prove a virus is the culprit
>of this illness but get no response from NIH or the Secretary of Health,
>TommyThompson.

Who knows, this could be true but you have to show others proof of these claims
before you can expect anyone to believe that you're not just a quack like the
rest. Thats not meant as a put down it's just the truth. So if you have proof
from these "studies" you've say you've been subject too please, by all means
let the rest of us in on what you seem to allready know. One person can't do it
alone.

Relevant Pages

  • FBI...Re: Lyme test interpretation?
    ... Antigens of Borrelia burgdorferi recognized during Lyme disease. ... Appearance of a new immunoglobulin M response and expansion of the ... In contrast, among six patients with prolonged illness, ... the IgM response to the 41-kD protein sometimes persisted for months to ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: for the women in my life.....
    ... daughter's grades, on someone's illness, on birthdays, but I notice not ... Not one response from any male has been good enough for you, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Help - no icons, no task bar, just wallpaper
    ... If I apperas, I would uninstall MacAfee to see whether it is the culprit. ... > José, thanks for your response. ...
  • Re: session problem with login script
    ... Thank you for the response, fletch. ... was the culprit. ... have misunderstood the implementation. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: We Want More Pro Vaccine Posts!!!
    ... paralytic illness?" ... a scientifc reference and are now busily ... trying to cover up, insult or change ... else I would suggest you submit your response ...
    (misc.health.alternative)