Re: "You just can't lie to the police," Porter said.

As I said before I don't answer troll's questions. I figured you had
enough brains to get the hint.

Small IQ.. always a problem for trolls.

PS- I know you are new but if you do a google search you will find I
answered the questions you are asking years ago.

  • Re: Conversation with the US Attorney--District of Connecticut
    ... Hey Woodick, get the hint. ... We don't like trolls here. ... Move on idiot ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Is their a way to vote someone off this newsgroup?
    ... if it weren't for you, I'd hardly ever see a Whimper post, which in turn ... part of the solution" (aka "don't feed the trolls"). ... easy to bypass killfiles if you really want to be a troll but most ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Untraceble email back to my computer/identity ?
    ... > If you want to report something illegal anonymously, ... > That's what people with brains do. ... > Trolls, not having any brains, are always looking for ways ... > They don't realize that the only reason that no one has ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Untraceble email back to my computer/identity ?
    ... > If you want to report something illegal anonymously, ... > That's what people with brains do. ... > Trolls, not having any brains, are always looking for ways ... > They don't realize that the only reason that no one has ...
  • Re: A suggestion for responses to Trolls
    ... hint: ... Sigh. ... I offered a general comment on trolls and Peter not only decided it was ... I WAS replying to Dolan for a while but I don't think he ever made a bike post, then Brickston decided to trash me for a few exaggerations, noticeably for that 50 MPH on a trike comment. ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)