Having trouble understanding the Fraud in Lyme testing? Call 1-800-842-1902
- From: "Newsgroup Leader Katheen ActionLyme" <lymecrimebuster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Jan 2006 04:58:54 -0800
Having trouble understanding the Fraud in Lyme testing? Call
1-800-842-1902 and ask to speak to Kathleen in James Amann's office.
She is a chemist and an expert on chromatography and gel
electrophoresis, so she can explain to you the discrepancy between the
arthritis and the neuroborreliosis blots seen here.
Don't forget to ask her what happened at the 1994 CDC Dearborn
Conference, and ask her what was the old CDC standard for Lyme disease
Ask her what Ray Dattwyler suggested would be a good way to assess for
Lyme vaccines' efficacy at the June 1994 FDA meeting. Ask her what
does "scientific validity" mean, and how does that apply to Yale's 1993
US Patent No. 5, 618,533?
Since Kathleen in James Amann's office is an expert on Lyme disease,
she will be taking over the Lyme activism. Send her your requests and
ask her what we should do about Quest Labs using Bb strain B31, which
doesn't express any OspC?
- Prev by Date: Shmukler
- Next by Date: But what about this?
- Previous by thread: The vaccine was pulled off the market because this was the last straw
- Next by thread: Re: Having trouble understanding the Fraud in Lyme testing? Call 1-800-842-1902