Scorin' with Orrin How the gentleman from Utah made it easier for kids to buy steroids, speed, and Spanish fly

Scorin' with Orrin

How the gentleman from Utah made it easier for kids to buy steroids, speed, and Spanish fly

. http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0109.mencimer2.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Steroids... who cares?
    ... I thought the stuff about House ruining his knees by using steroids and adding bulk demonstrated the lifelong penalty they play. ... We could probably even fund drug houses for users to crash at to induce them off the street. ... My kids get worse role models every time they turn on a TV. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • A few new tips/hints for Pinay/oys thinking of coming to America
    ... YOU HAVE TO LEARN AND SPEAK SPANISH, ... kids into schools where Spanish and English are both taught together ... It's *still* a good idea to continue speaking Filipino ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: ? for this Spod asshole
    ... I don't know but yeah, as Curt said, Arnold has kids, Flex has one (i ... Schwarzenegger has not used steroids ... muscle growth, but rather for muscle maintenance when cutting up." ... That title and other Canseco items: ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: The Obamasiah! and His Ego. . .
    ... opportunities for our kids and more lie there than in Mexico. ... Learning foreign languages is great, ... I took 3 years of Spanish and got all A's and B's. ... is their country and I have no right to demand they speak English to ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)