24-hour fast -> weight gain???

I fasted for 24 hours on a whim, and didn't drink much water either, but
still managed to be a pound heavier at the end of the fast -- how's that
possible????

  • Re: 24-hour fast -> weight gain???
    ... > I fasted for 24 hours on a whim, and didn't drink much water either, but ... > still managed to be a pound heavier at the end of the fast -- how's that ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Health and Lifestyle Tips II
    ... If you are in good general health then they ... Drink plenty of water. ... The following foods are generally regarded as important to be eaten ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: OT - What wouldnt you give up?
    ... Our well is supposed to be okay to drink, but it tastes terrible to me. ... My dogs have to have their treats. ... kitchen sink where you use water to cook, ... I don't like Starbuck's coffee. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Super Bowl Party?
    ... I use paper cups when I want a quick drink of water or to take pills. ... Most frequent beverage is water and my wife keeps an insulated mug with ice and water with her most of the day. ... I hate cans and could never drink from them. ... I don't know what 'seltzer' is as a soft drink. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: H20 moze zabic!
    ... Health experts cautioned yesterday that some endurance athletes drink too ... much water during exercise and are at risk of deadly "water intoxication." ... average person who goes out for an hour or two of strenuous exercise is not ... Endurance Athletes Risk Deadly 'Water Intoxication' ...
    (soc.culture.polish)