Re: The definitive study on dietary fat and weight

Got it. Very interesting.
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA jchinnis@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Whole Grains Cut Diabetes Risk For Black Women
    ... A weight loss of 0.5 kg in 10 years ...... ... high carbohydrate diet in combination with regular exercise is ... Low-fat dietary pattern and weight change over 7 years: ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: HBA1c was 4.4
    ... That's just the kind of diet I am on. ... An obese patient with type 2 diabetes whose diet was changed from the ... glycemic control and elimination of the patient's obesity. ... Insulin treatment in type 2 diabetes patients usually leads to weight ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • diet soda (aspartame) goes with more obesity, Sharon P Fowler, University of Texas Health Science Ce
    ... Drink More Diet Soda, Gain More Weight Wednesday, June 15, 2005 ... People who drink diet soft drinks don't lose weight. ... or bottle of diet soft drink a person consumes each day," Fowler says. ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: LOSING (WATER) WEIGHT (THE ATKINS WAY)
    ... > My mom is on this retarded diet. ... She really hasn't lost much weight, either, despite ... Time to Take Low-Carb Diets Seriously? ... low-fat diets to assess effects on cholesterol levels and weight loss. ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: LOSING (WATER) WEIGHT (THE ATKINS WAY)
    ... > My mom is on this retarded diet. ... She really hasn't lost much weight, either, despite ... Time to Take Low-Carb Diets Seriously? ... low-fat diets to assess effects on cholesterol levels and weight loss. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)