Vitamin C shelf life

How long will Vitamin C tablets packed in blister-packs stay potent?
The expiration date is usually two years after the manufacturing date
but
I've heard that's largely a marketing gimmick.

Anyone have any estimates?

  • Vitamin C shelf life
    ... How long will Vitamin C tablets packed in blister-packs stay potent? ... The expiration date is usually two years after manufacturing date but ...
    (rec.drugs.chemistry)
  • Re: Aerotech motor manufacture date codes?
    ... about just using the date in a straightforward fashion? ... As Estes discovered - consumers think the date is an "expiration date" ... and not a manufacturing date and they return motors to the store ...
    (rec.models.rockets)
  • Re: Use excel to calculate an expiration date
    ... I'd like to create a formula in Excel that will calculate my products ... I'll know the manufacturing date that can ... date would be 2310 w/ 2 representing the last digit of the year ... My expiration date calculation will be ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)