Re: Dietary Guildlines

x-no-archive: yes

Ron Peterson wrote:
Brent wrote:

I'm attempting to find heart healthy and diabetic friendly guildlines
in the form of recommended daily nutritional values (e.g. fat,
saturated far, fibre etc.). The guildlines must be from an
authoratative source.

Try http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/healthy-diet/NU00200
(It's not very detailed, but it is a start.)

It's total crap. For one thing, it confuses carbohydrates as synonymous with glucose.

Susan

  • Re: Dietary Guildlines
    ... in the form of recommended daily nutritional values (e.g. fat, ... saturated far, fibre etc.). ... The guildlines must be from an ... authoratative source. ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Dietary Guildlines
    ... I'm attempting to find heart healthy and diabetic friendly guildlines ... in the form of recommended daily nutritional values (e.g. fat, ... saturated far, fibre etc.). ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Dietary Guildlines
    ... I'm attempting to find heart healthy and diabetic friendly guildlines ... in the form of recommended daily nutritional values (e.g. fat, ... saturated far, fibre etc.). ... Susan <just an appreciative reader> ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Dietary Guildlines
    ... I'm attempting to find heart healthy and diabetic friendly guildlines ... in the form of recommended daily nutritional values (e.g. fat, ... saturated far, fibre etc.). ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Silver lining
    ... >> and fibre and trying to lose another half a stone before we go away. ... Fat free - Do you mean low fat? ... > As for salt and other salts you are probably eating more than think. ... > Plenty of fruits which contain much more fat than you think. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)