Lutein and warfarin or coumadin

Pistachio nuts are a good source of lutein often favoured by those suffering
some forms of macular degeneration. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach
are also a good source of Lutein. The problem with the green leafy
vegetables is that often they upset the delicate balance of the INR level so
well known to those on warfarin or coumadin.
Is it Lutein whether from spinach or from pistachio nuts that affects the
INR? OR can one eat pistachio nuts without affecting the level of INR?. If
this was the case it would be some chemical principle other than Lutein in
the spinach leaf that affects INR levels. I would be most grateful for any
advice.
Tom

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

  • Lutein from pistachio nuts
    ... Pistachio nuts are a good source of lutein often favoured by those suffering ... vegetables is that often they upset the delicate balance of the INR level so ... Is it Lutein whether from spinach or from pistachio nuts that affects the ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Sauerkraut could fight bird flu, say scientists
    ... >Sue wrote: ... >>>I hate sauerkraut and already eat spinach to prevent macular ... >"In reality lutein is a vitamin. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Sauerkraut could fight bird flu, say scientists
    ... >>> then you should look for jars of FRESH sauerkraut in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. ... >>I hate sauerkraut and already eat spinach to prevent macular ... "In reality lutein is a vitamin. ...
    (misc.survivalism)