Omega 3s: Good for all your chemotherapy needs ?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090401200441.htm

Perhaps DHA could be mixed with AZT and a "wonder drug" will be
created? All "viruses" and "cancers" will be killed off. The patient
might die but the operation will be a smashing success !

  • how to stop choking
    ... person would die if they were not constantly maintained. ... Adrenalin is a registered trade name for the drug epinephrine, ... If you are playing pool and get angry or scared you can cause a full ... Now tell me how you are going to play pool with all that going on. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Enough of this con and his bull she-yit, lets talk pool and learn
    ... person would die if they were not constantly maintained. ... Adrenalin is a registered trade name for the drug epinephrine, ... If you are playing pool and get angry or scared you can cause a full ... Now tell me how you are going to play pool with all that going on. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: POTM - HIV/AIDS - its evolution and possible effects on evolution.
    ... The use of highly toxic drug such as AZT is a ... People were dying of AIDS related diseases before AZT was developed. ... does that square with your claim that AZT, not HIV, is the cause of ... PDR which is the drug bible for physicians? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Gisse, pardon me it I give a rats ass... while you, obviously, do not.
    ... The Russians haven't paid the ABA yet for the work I did for them ... Guess you just can't say no to drug users, ... will make you die a whole lot faster. ... Until either the actions of you or your druggie friends get you evicted ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: POTM - HIV/AIDS - its evolution and possible effects on evolution.
    ... Preliminary results from a Veterans Administration study of AZT ... and Drug Administration. ... CD4 count fell below 200 on two successive occasions. ... I'm fairly certain that HIV kills the CD4 T cells, ...
    (talk.origins)