Cashew Seed Extract an Effective Anti-Diabetic, Study Shows

FWIW.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100714104101.htm

Cashew Seed Extract an Effective Anti-Diabetic, Study Shows

ScienceDaily (July 14, 2010) . Cashew seed extract shows promise as
an effective anti-diabetic, according to a new study from the
University of Montreal (Canada) and the Universiti de Yaoundi
(Cameroun). Published in the journal Molecular Nutrition & Food
Research, the investigation analyzed the reputed health benefits of
cashew tree products on diabetes, notably whether cashew extracts
could improve the body's response to its own insulin.

So what exactly is "Cashew seed extract" and where can I buy it?

The fruit of the cashew tree has enough parts that I'm not sure that
the nuts I buy in the shop are properly called seeds. Google also
reminds me that the cashew nuts sold as "raw" have been roasted and I
can't find any statement that says that eating store-bought nuts is a
source of cashew seed extract.

Comments?
--
Al Dykes